Welcome New Clients!
What you should bring to our first meeting
- 6 months of your last pay stubs or a print-out from your employer of the last 6 months of your pay stubs. If you cannot locate 6 months, bring as many as you can gather.
- The last three tax returns, if you can get them together. If you are unable to locate or provide your tax returns,you may order a tax transcript online from the Internal Revenue Service.
- go to www.irs.gov
- under “Tools”, look for “order a return or account transcript”
- from there choose the “get transcript online” button
- from there the person will need to enter name, DOB, SSN, address and answer some basic security questions. once they get to the “get transcript” page, they want to choose the year under the “return transcript”.
- Any and all bills that you intend to include in the bankruptcy. This includes but is not limited to, any and all collection agency notices, lawyer’s letters or lawsuits.
- Any information on the value of your real estate, if you own real estate and the mortgage payoff information.
- Please print, complete and bring the Budget Information Sheet with you to your consultation.
We thank you for coming as prepared as possible, and look forward to meeting with you.