Find Your Fresh Start With the Law Offices of Lee M. Perlman
File a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and take your first steps towards receiving a discharge.
Are you facing crippling debt and not sure how to proceed?
Are you being subjected to constant phone calls and harassment from abusive and overzealous creditors?
Contact the Law Offices of Lee M. Perlman to set up a Free Consultation.
Your Fresh Start Begins With Completing this Form:
- No two cases are alike, when you meet with one of our attorneys we will help devise a plan for your individual situation and help you determine which filing is right for you.
- Make use of the automatic stay and stop creditor harassment when you file your petition with our office.
- File a Chapter 13 and create a manageable plan to pay back your creditors as you work towards receiving your discharge
- File a Chapter 7 and liquidate your assets to pay back creditors in a one-time occurrence and receive your discharge.
- Make use of either State or Federal Exemptions to protect portions of your assets.
Call (856) 751-4224, and let the Law Offices of Lee M. Perlman start you on your way to your own fresh start.