Call now for your
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT BANKRUPTCY?
- Are you concerned about what it will do to your credit?
- Will your family be affected by filing bankruptcy?
- Can it impact your mortgage?
WE CAN HELP!
At the Law Offices of Lee M. Perlman we’ve helped clients make the choices that are in their best financial are personal interests.
Complete the Ask An Attorney form for your NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
With 20 years of experience, we are a trusted and highly-regarded New Jersey bankruptcy law firm. New Jersey Bankruptcy is our specialty whether its Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11, but we can also help you with credit reporting problems, traffic offenses, medical malpractice issues as well as several other practice areas.
- Our firm has been in business for 20 years and has helped over 10,000 clients.
- We have day, evening and weekend appointments to meet every schedule.
- We stay on top of the most current bankruptcy laws by attending seminars and intensive “boot camps“.
We Can Help You With All Of Your Bankruptcy Issues
Ask an Attorney
The New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyer - since 1994
At any time in a person’s life difficult times may occur. These difficult times often involve significant financial debt due to circumstances beyond our control such as changes at work, loss of health insurance, foreclosure and separation or divorce. Many of us try to get ourselves out of this financial debt without the use of bankruptcy.