Your business, like so many others now, might be struggling with Covid-19 related stressors.
Covid-19 government shutdown orders may have negatively impacted your ability to conduct business in the same manner as previously.
It is important to review and ask the right questions about your business so you have options to operate efficiently in the future.
1. Are you prioritizing expenses? Having trouble knowing who to pay first?
2. What does my profit and loss statement tell me about the health of my business?
3. What are my responsibilities with my business lease, my landlord tenant relationship?
4. How are you handling the company’s vendor liability?
5. What are your 30, 60 and 90 day goals right now?
6. Are you concerned about your staff not getting paid?
7. How do I know if vendors and other creditors of my business could come after me personally and when would they do this?
8. Do you have issues with your insurance company relative to business interruption coverage from Covid-19?
Understanding the facts about your business is critical to deciding what next steps you should take:
Options could include a financial restructuring of your business where my firm assists with vendor liability, landlord concerns and other possible creditor distress to reduce business liability so you can operate more efficiently.
Sometimes dissolution or bankruptcy is a viable an option for certain businesses.
Before any decisions are made always make sure you are asking the right questions about your business.
My firm is here to assist and recommend and evaluate the best options during these difficult times.
There is no fee for a confidential business evaluation and consultation.